About Morro del Mar
Morro del Mar Village are luxury, Tuscan-style town homes located in the heart of Morro Bay and the only construction of it’s kind on the Central Coast.
Why Morro del Mar Village
Morro del Mar Village was built by developers who understand what you are looking for in a vacation home. After years of meticulous research, interviews and personal experience the final design reflects the most sought after details of a vacation home including:
- Open Floor Concept – the main living space is open and spacious with a luxury feel that is ideal for entertaining
- Low Maintenance Yards – at Morro del Mar you can enjoy or vacation or your weekend get-away without having to worry about yard work and maintenance
- Separate “Bonus” or “Mother in Law Setup” – many of the homes feature a separate bonus room that is ideal for an extra guest room, kids room, bar or entertain area, or reading room
- Two Car Garage – Morro del Mar Village features two-car garages and additional storage space, which is a hard to find feature on the Central Coast
- Multiple Bathrooms – some homes have up to four bathrooms
- Multiple Master Suites – in some cases multiple families, multiple generations or corporations purchase a vacation home together. Some homes feature multiple master suites with full bathrooms
- Smart Home Technology Wiring – every home is pre-wired for smart home technology so that you can monitor your property from anywhere
- Courtyard – the common courtyard serves to relax, entertain and inspire the residence. It creates serene ambiance and adds a sense of both privacy and community.
These homes are individually constructed for quiet and privacy, and all homes are built with air space between each of the residences. None of the homes share or have any walls in common. Every home is built to the highest standards of quality and energy efficiency, and are HERS rated. Every home has luxury home details you would expect including European-style powder coated railings and banisters, stairways with moldings and custom milled caps, baseboards throughout and custom milled window framing, custom doors with case-less door frames. Features include:
- Gourmet kitchens with granite counter-tops, KraftMaid Cabinets, and GE Profile appliances.
- Milgard Windows & tankless water heater
- Pre-wired for smart home technology, alarm system, audio technology and video monitoring
- Skylights & Sun tunnels for natural light and air flow
Ideal Vacation Home
A vacation home should be a great investment opportunity that you can enjoy today, and no other location on the Central Coast can top Morro Bay, Ca. Morro Bay is:
- Family Friendly – there is a lot to do in Morro Bay including pristine beaches, hiking, kayaking, family fun events, shopping on the Embarcadero
- Centrally Located – easy access to Cayucos, downtown San Luis Obispo, Cal Poly, Pismo and everything on the Central Coast
- Retirement Friendly – Morro Bay features some of the best golfing, wine tasting and shopping
- Rental-ability – Morro Bay is a sought after vacation destination for people all over California, but especially Fresno and Kern County with a population of nearly 2 million people