Morro del Mar Village was built by developers who understand what you are looking for in a vacation home. There are no common walls, you own the dirt under the property and utilities are separate for each property.
Morro Bay is close to everything on the Central Coast including Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, Hearst Castle and more. Enjoy wine-tasting, golfing, sailing and water sports, bike riding or just soaking up the coastal breeze. The best part about living at Morro del Mar is that you will actually have the time to do these things. No weekend warrior repairs, or spending your precious time off fixing a leaky sink.
Have you considered purchasing and rehabbing an older property? Not only do regulations make this decision much more difficult than it used to be, but after a year of remodeling, contractors, and traveling back and forth, you will have spent more time and money than you would by purchasing a new, move-in-ready home at Morro del Mar Village.
- Morro del Mar Village is the only new home construction of it’s kind on the Central Coast
- Homes are move-in-ready and hassle-free.
- Every home is designed for luxury, vacation living – high quality with low maintenance.
- Every home is pre-wired for Smart Home Technology. When you’re away you can monitor your house, change the temperature and turn on lights all from your phone, tablet or computer.
- Homes are HERS rated, and estimated annual energy costs are less than $1,000. Buyer to verify if important.
- Two car garage with space for storage.
- None of these homes share or have any walls in common. Each home has separate walls with 5/8″ sheet rock and an air pocket in between, which provides additional insulation and reduces sound transfer.